I am pragmatic problem solver who loves a challenge. Programming has always played a strong role in my school and university education, if not at the fore-front. I have experience working in a team environment on complex projects as a result of designing and building multiple race cars at University. Post University I have become increasingly interested in software engineering and wish to work in this profession.
Southampton University, 2011-2015
- - Graduated with an 2:1 MEng in Aeronautics & Astronautics.
- - Specialised in computing and composites.
Warwick School, 2009-2011
- - 3 A-levels in Mathematics (A), Physics (A) and Computing (A*).
- - 1 AS-level in Geography.
Archer HPC Courses
- - Shared memory programming with OpenMP and C.
- - Message-passing programming with MPI and C.
Southampton University Formula Student Team, 2012-2015
- - Cloud based simulation framework - Azure, Python, Django, Celery.
- - Aerodynamics and bodywork team leader.
- - Composite monocoque design and manufacturing.
Sainsburys, 11/2015 - 06/2016
- - Night shift employee: 4 nights per week.
- - Managed stock levels and ensured a well dressed store.
UAV Internship: Southampton University, Summer 2014
- - Involved manufacturing of autonomous UAV aircraft for use by Kent police force.
- - Main role was manufacturing the aircrafts wiring looms.
- - Prepared aircraft for fight tests.
Snitterfield Arms, Summer 2013
- - Bar and table work.
- - Ensured good customer relationships.